Thursday, September 14, 2017

A Mermaid? Where did she come from?


We were a little frustrated at one point, I can't remember what the  problem was, but Raleigh ran in to Walmart for something and this is how she returned!!!  Ariel at her finest.  She knows how to make us laugh.  She put that on
IN THE PARKING LOT.
I love that girl.  I think Lon has always had a thing for mermaids.


One of the clever storage systems Raleigh
 and Lon created for daily supplies.

One of our campsites.


Leaves changing already.
Can you see the stone cliffs that are behind us
at the campsite?
Some beautiful wild flowers nearby

This is Lon, waiting to get up in the morning.  We call him the human burrito!!!
That was a  particularly cold night!  Poor guy, we can torture him and he is a captive audience.


1 comment:

  1. Man I miss you guys! Every one of you. I've got to figure out how and when to see you. I love the adventures you're having. Much love to you all. Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete